Friday, August 20, 2010

Gone for an icecream!

Here is a photo I took on a recent holiday that me and Carl enjoyed on the South Coast of England. We had gorgeous weather for photographs! I just love the beaches down there!
I called this photo "Gone for an Icecream"

I had my camera 'glued' around my neck for the entire holiday, snapping away at anything that caught my eye so you may see more pics later!! My Husband says the only time I don't have the camera is when I am in bed.....sshhh I haven't told him I get up and take pictures of Jones in the night..... he he only kidding.

I admit I'm an obssessive photographer at the moment but not THAT obssessive LOL!!
Mmmhhmm, I could just eat an icecream right now!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is an absolutely STUNNING photo!!
    Thanks for your very sweet comment on my blog. So happy to visit yours and maybe pick up some photography pointers!! :)

    ReplyDelete