Monday, September 06, 2010

CARDS from the vault!!

I was sorting through my folders on the computer the other day and found some photos of cards I had made going back to four years ago. It's funny how you can see your style change over time with what papers you had, what medium you favoured or was "in" at the time. 

I thought I would post a few of my older ones so you could see some of the different styles I have had!

Paper: Deja Views paper punch out pads.
gold stickles, acetate cover.



Papers : BasicGrey, BranchStamp:BasicGrey,
3D embellishments: K&co, leaves &flowers drawn with Sakura glaze pens
Happy Anniversary/Mum&Dad-peel offs
All Hand made, used corrugated card for pencils. 
Printed velum, Peel offs, Paper flowers
   
Paper:Creative Imaginations- Heart collage.
Embellishments :CI's matching epoxy stickers
Handmade engagement ring. (miri card ring shape with gem stone)
Paper : Pink petticoat digital, Ranger distress ink -walnut stain
Border peel offs, MS butterfly punch, pearl adhesive stones,

No comments:

Post a Comment