Monday, September 20, 2010

Is it Monday again?!!!

Hi Guys.

So its another week gone by, can you believe it! Back to work tomorrow for me. We have had some time off doing jobs on the house and enjoying some days out here and there. Nice to have a holiday even if it's only from routine!!

Well I will be posting some photos soon of some of the places I have been to in the last few days but for now seeing as it's Monday again...here is my submission to Mojo Monday!!

This is this weeks sketch 157



And this is my card!


Spring couple digistamp by CCdesigns. Nestabilities labels 8 

I used Creative imaginations papers, MS punches & deckle cutter

...distress crackle paint and distress stickles on the heart.

I stitched the card on my sewing machine, blended distress ink on edge of card
and finished off with button embellishments and peeloff.

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love your little buttons and the loop edge border. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how sweet is this card ! i love it =)

    check out my blog, I have some give aways if your interested in entering =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and you are correct... Jones is a cutie too! He reminds me of my sweet boy Chester who passed away a few years ago... I miss him every day! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the colouring technique on your couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. I am struggling with the card I am making using this one. I have only started twice and have given up both of them.

    ReplyDelete