Friday, September 10, 2010

My first challenge entered online ...eek!!

Just wanted to share with you My creation that I submitted to Lauren Meader and her team at My Time Made Easy. It was a recent call for a guest designer and sadly I was too late in sending it through because of being on holiday but Lauren told me she loved it. So it has given me a real boost to try again the next time this call goes out!! Hope you like the card anyway. It was made with My Time Made Easy digital papers and stamps.  x x x       
MTME Stamps : Home improvement/shoppe window stamps
digital papers: construction materials&sweet &sour-sweethearts paperbag 
Cardstock : Kraft, terracotta, green, black & White card
flowersoft, skewer (painted gold) threaded through lace behind acetate for the cafe window, white sakura glaze pen on black card for the cafe-chalkboard effect.

1 comment: