Saturday, September 11, 2010

The many wierd and wonderful positions of Jones...

I thought I would share with you some of the strange positions my cat likes to sleep in and some other photos I have taken over the past couple of years. I have added "LOLspeak" style comments inspired by one of my favourite sites http://icanhascheezburger.com/

 "Mmmh cheezburger layer of fisch, cream, fisch, cheeze, fische...more cheez..."
Iz a bit cold haz sumbodys jus taken my blankie?
Dis iz what I thinks to thoze goggies!!

Oh pleez I cantz go on any longer.....ooh dats nice, up a bit!!!
Dis sofa was not heer last week iz jus moov it! 
I seen Hoomins pressin these small round things and watchin big tv thing. Maybe I
can watch Tom and Jerries wen they are at workz.
Cardboard boxes!!!! how many times do I have to tell you what I like to play with!!!
Mmmh Now they listen, this is perfect!!

Oohh shudnt hav raided the choccy liquer box!!
Invisible ukulele

Not doin anyfingz...promiss!
How can you thinks I haz the naughties wen I looks dis cutez?

Invisible telescope
Whatcha doin??

Tickle it, tickle it!...you know you want to!

Take that Jerry!.. (raspberry), Get him Tom!!
Aww found another blankie... hoomin won't be able to maek bed now he he he


Ahhh Hoomin made bed but tis just as spongey an cumffy MMMHH!!


You foundz me any boxes yet to play in??

I can seez one under heres but i cant getz to it pleez hoomin get me a box?

YAY!!!!!!
INVISIBLE WORLD CUP FOR BEST BOX!! 

2 comments:

  1. That's one mega chilled cat you've got there Naomi!!! He is gorgeous. I love it when I see cats like this, he is so confident and obviously feels safe and secure to sleep in such vunerable positions - fabulous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -= I love I can haz cheezburger and these photos are fantasic... I found that you just posted your blog on Tiddly Inks on PCP... I just love these photos.... I have two cats of my own and a bedlington too.. they're great for photos like this!!!

    Thanks for the smiles!!!

    Paula x x x

    p.s. Penni's cats (above) are adorable!!!! x x

    ReplyDelete