Saturday, September 11, 2010

On a blogging roll today!

It's very rare I get the time and the momentum to keep posting like this but Hey "go with it" I say. Here are some of my very recent cards using some of my favourite products or tools.

Smirk For Her - papers.

Punches : Martha Stewart
Papers : October Afternoon - ThriftShop
Paper : GCD-Paris Nights
MS punch

 
Basic Grey : various collections

I kept this embellishment from a bar of soap someone gave me as a gift and knew I would be able to use it on a card one day! I made this for my friend who is addicted to olives!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful, and these cards are all so great, Naomi. Looking through your pics of Jones makes me think of my own cat. His name is Nick, and I frequently find him lounging around in various positions like this. Thanks for visiting my blog. . .I will definitely be following yours ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful collection of cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are lovely Naomi - I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my all these are absolutely fabulous!!! Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the variety of cards - so many different styles - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete